Friday 29 March 2013

Been walking

We've been walking around today, Emma can't get us out of here for a day or two so we're seeing if we can find any mode of transport, Tom said he could probably get a car working for us or something. But apparently we've reached the city of walking. I'm tired, my legs hurt, Emma won't stop complaining about me complaining. In general it's been a sucky day and I'm really don't feel like talking to those two.

And apparently the Fear World Magnet is working with this blog because I'm fairly sure we're being followed. I'm not positive, but I think I've seen someone out the corner of my eye. Don't really care if it's just following, so I haven't bothered telling the others. Those'll be my famous last words one day.

Been reading blogs also, I honestly love it when you guys survive. It's really a shame I didn't blog earlier, I would've had stories to give like you guys do.

Well Emma is making me and Tom walk again, I'll stop writing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment