Saturday 30 March 2013

Filled with Eldrich Crap

I'm still not sure if there is someone following us, I keep thinking I see someone out the corner of my eye, but I never a good enough glimpse because if there is someone there, they're gone when I look. I don't really know why I'm writing about this, I'm only a little bit unsettled about it is all.

Anyway, we're almost out of the city I think, the amount of rubble is starting to get less dense, I honestly have no idea what happened here, whatever it was, it must have been big, I'd imagine it was something eldritch. Urgh, the eldritch, you readers have no idea how much I hate it, it's because of them that people lose their minds. Can't really talk though... me, Tom and Emma, we're well kinda familiar with it.

I should explain, well I'm not sure that I'll be able to properly well uh so the three of us are full of 'eldritch crap' which you could say has given us some weird abilities. It sounds like we could be superherous, but we're pretty much just freaks to everyone else, it's pretty much why we are friends, well I am with them... Emma and Tom are a bit to close to just be friends. I wouldn't mind but they are 'really' open about it.

It sucks only having them for company right now, well I have possible corner of my eye guy. He, she, it or nothing will always be with me.

And with that sane note, I'll end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment