Thursday 28 March 2013

Waiting for some food

Sitting in some ruins of some building, think it was a school. Well it was, till me and the others came along. I like the names Skyles so I went with it. I noticed some runners and proxies write these, figured I may as well join in with you lot. I'm the depressed type of blogger if you hadn't of noticed, sorry about that.

Right now, I'm just resting up, Emma has gone with Tom to get food, I don't mind using their real names for this. I found this laptop actually, should be able to keep it powered for my uses. I'd say where the three of us, but I'm not really sure, Emma is really not good at aiming.

Oh right, uh fear stuff, know of them, not sure if any actually care about us, this blog should attract a few... that'll be interesting I guess. Emma and Tom are getting back as I write this, I'll end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment