Monday 1 April 2013

Emma

Emma still can't open up a gateway, so we're still stuck in the city of rubble. Oh and I suppose this is a good time to write about Emma since she's sitting opposite to me. Emma is, well Emma to me, is beautiful... Her dirty blond hair drapes down to her shoulders, her eyes are a greyish blue, her face is perfect even with the scars. She's 20 years old now, 2 years older than me.

Her personality isn't quite as beautiful, she can be quite bossy at times, she'd pretty much be seen as our de-facto leader if you saw us. But then again, she can be sweet and kind when we're not on the move, Emma is the one that found me after all, yeah we wern't all born right next to eachother, we each had to deal with this Eldritch stuff during childhood.

Emma's ability is pretty much the reason she stumbled accross me, you see, Emma has the power to open up doors to different locations, she has very little control over them. Why do we keep jumping through them? Because if Emma goes to long without opening up a doorway herself then the doors will begin to force themselves open and that tends to get us into a lot of trouble. One of the force opened doors was the one that led her to me and we pretty much became friends after I was the only one that didn't run away screaming from the fact that some random lady appeared out of nowhere.

We've been travelling together ever since, we don't really have a destination but we kind of well, find it fun to jump through the doors together, never knowing what we see next. We've had much better than rubble cities, trust me.

I think I'm be in love with Emma... in my eyes, she's amazing. But I can't ever do anything about it... Not as long as her and Tom are the way they are. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Tom for it, he too is one of my best friends. I'm just well, it makes me jealous of him.

Emma is questioning why I keep looking up at her, ending here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment