Monday 8 April 2013

C

As I sat on the bed, trying to comprehend how things had gone wrong so fast for me, a woman came in. She hugged me, obviously taking pity, and straight away I began to change form in front of her. But she didn't freak out, she looked happy. She called me a changeling, telling me she was one as well, it was C, another changeling like me. She writes a blog named Something.

She's female right now, so I'm referring to her as she and her, I don't exactly know what the standard referral would be for a changeling. Right now, she's kinda pretty... I seem to have a habit of becoming those I find attractive. She'll end up reading this but whatever, it's not like she'll stay in that form.

We decided to travel together for a while, figuring two changelings are better than one. It was her logic not mine. But I welcome the companionship... especially someone who understands what it's like to be like this.

Maybe the future won't be so lonely after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment