Sunday 14 April 2013

Tom's Alive

I woke up in the hotel this morning, C was in the same bed as me, which struck me as odd considering this was a twin bed room, but that's not what I'm posting about. The thing is, in the corner of the room, I could see Tom. Well, he looked like Tom but... different, his hair has become long, red and wild, his eyes are... different. He has the same smile as he had before. He looked like a smaller version of that Fear.

"S-Skyles..." he said, beckoning to me. I walked cautiously over, you see, he was kind of holding a butcher knife. He looked at me with those eyes for a moment and said "I-I-I need y-you t-to find a fe-fear. H-he-help me or I-I'll cut out th-that preci-precious eye of yours." he began to walk forwards before a portal opened up in front of him, to which he walked through.

Tom's alive... Emma coming back crossed through my mind at that point but, I looked over at C and... It doesn't matter, I don't understand why Tom would want to see another one after what that first fear did to him. I'll try and help you Tom, I promise.

I'll make up for what I did to you.

2 comments:

  1. If I was you I'd stay away from Tom.

    "H-he-help me or I-I'll cut out th-that preci-precious eye of yours."

    Is not something you want a guy that looks like smiley and is holding a knife to say. Whatever you do, be careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I wouldn't even know how to find a fear anyway...

      Delete