Wednesday 17 April 2013

The end of my efforts

We had gotten back from going out and there she stood, in the room, grinning at us. C began to cough and collapsed, it was as if she was choking, her throat had closed up. She tried to get me to run I think, but I stayed. I tried to help her, all that time, the plague bitch stood, staring down at us with a sick look of satisfaction.

C's coughing began to slow down, she was beginning to die. Sensing death is a horrible thing, knowing how truly helpless it is. She looked at me one last time, as the life drained from her eyes. And smiled at me one last time. My heart broke at that point. It well and truly smashed into thousands of pieces.

I remember attacking the plague bitch after that. I remember starting to take her form as I threw punch after punch, she laughed at me hysterically. She disappeared soon, letting my fist hit the floor, breaking a knuckle. I stood up and saw my reflection in the mirror, I felt like a monster to have to look like C's murderer. I am a monster.

I don't understand, that's what hurts me most, why does this shit universe refuse to let me be happy? I give up. I don't want this. I don't want this life. I see no more happiness to come from it.

This is the end of my blog. Sorry for wasting your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment