Thursday 11 April 2013

Hanging out with C

Me and C have just been hanging out lately. I guess there's no set destination for us yet, I don't mind though, it's nice hanging out with her. C is a pretty calm person really, not really minding what we do, she's laid back I guess and I like that.

We went to the amusement park yesterday and she sort of saw me freaking out at the fact that we were on an 80mph death coaster... yeah, C didn't let that one go so easily, she laughed about that for the rest of the day... While I'm on the subject of C... I have never seen somebody love Tuna sandwich so much in my life. She's laid back and all... but she eats them like a bear.

We've pretty much been under the guise of being identical twins for the past few days, which is kind of new for me and C. I mean I've looked like people before but never really hung out with them after. Well except Emma... But I'm trying not to think about her.

I'm surprised C is so accepting of me really... I figured she'd at least be wary... I guess it's because we are both changelings. I guess I feel the same way.

I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment