Wednesday 3 April 2013

New place

Emma opened up a door earlier, there's nothing really special about how she does it. It's pretty much a wave of her hand and then it's like a distortion in that section, like how heatwaves make the air shimmer or something like that, I'm probably describing it badly, whatever, the point is that we went through it.

As for the destination, well it's a lot more pretty than the last... but something isn't right about it. At first glance, all I could see was a field with a ton of flowers in it, Emma loved the sight. We walked around for a bit, there's really not a lot here but these flowers and I've got to say, they really give off a stink. Not a bad odour from the flowers but all of these flowers giving off the typical flowery smell at once, it's to much, at some points I felt like I was gagging on it.

And I'm fairly sure there are animals or... something under the flowers, yeah, when I say there are a lot of flowers, we can't actually see past our waist. Every now and again there's this rustling from beneath the flowers, it's probably just rabbits or something but I am sufficiently creeped out by this place. It's just not right.

We found a cabin so we've decided to stay in there, not bad, there's 2 beds, table, chairs and the best part, a fridge full of food, don't ask me how it works without any source of power but hell, I was on a floating city of ruins before. Emma says we won't be here that long, she's building up the energy for a door quicker than usual so that's a relief.

Tom is acting strange though, he looks, well he looks terrified of being here, when I tried asking him about it, he just shook his head saying "It'll be fine, we won't be here for long..." Maybe he just has really bad hayfever, who knows. Not a lot else happened, so I guess I'll end here for now then.

And yes, I can see the warning signs... I can't do anything about it until Emma can get us out of here.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I can see nothing going wrong with this!

    ReplyDelete