Sunday 7 April 2013

Emma's gone

The doorway that Tom opened for us led to the alleyway of a motel, I don't particuarly know where, but there are people here. I took Emma with me to get a room, we both needed to rest, she said nothing, with just a glazed look into nothing, as if she couldn't comprehend what had just happened. On the way to our room, a kid about 5 or 6 years old ran into me and I immediatly began to shrink. Rushing into room, Emma finally began to speak...

Emma screamed at me for what seems like hours, she couldn't believe what I had just left Tom like that. She told me how selfish I was, how cowardly, how disgusted she was at me. She look in her eyes, it was a look of contempt for me. I left the man she loves to die she said.

I just sat there and took it, feeling as small as I currently was. She was right to be furious at me, what I did must have been selfish. She finally finished screaming and just stared at me for - again - what seemed like hours before finally saying "I've seen the blog... I would never return love to a cowardly freak like you..." and she left.

That cut deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment