Tuesday 2 April 2013

Me

Emma should be able to open a door soon. Thank god, I am sick to death of this bloody city, it's cold, it's boring and to be honest, rubble is not a refreshing site to me. But anyhow, I figured now would be a better time than any to talk about me, the writer of this blog.

The main thing with me is, well I don't have my own look, I don't mean I just haven't got a style to go with, I literally don't have my own form, rather, I have everyone else's. You can probably refer to me as a changeling I guess. Whenever I come into physical contact with someone, I begin to change into them, it's gotta be skin contact. It doesn't particular matter on the age, gender, race or anything, I kind of just change. I don't receive their memories or anything but I guess that's for the best.

Once I've changed, I'm stuck like that for the next 24 hours, after which all I have to do is to come into contact with the next person and there I go changing. I don't remember what I used to look like, I haven't been in my own form since I was 6, I'm not even sure of my gender. People don't like my ability... it scares them, people wouldn't come near me for the next 10 years. It was lonely. I began to abuse my ability, I've done things with it that I'm not particularly proud of.

I've been stuck looking like Emma for the past few days now, Tom is purposely avoiding contact with me because he finds it amusing having two Emma's around him. I've grown to not really care on gender anymore, I guess I'm comfortable in either now. In terms of sexuality... well it doesn't change I'm pretty much interested in women either form.

Emma's opening a door, it's time to go, I'll end the happy post here...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, a changeling! That seems like a cool thing to have, although it could be really really really bad. I'm not sure if I would want it. I'd rather be a shapeshifter, as in have control of it.

    I'm babbling on, good luck on your endevours!

    ReplyDelete